Monday, June 30, 2008

Married!

For those of you who couldn't make the ceremony, here is a video of us exchanging rings and being pronounced husband and wife!





Here we are, husband and wife! You can see our daughters in the background, as we leave the sanctuary of my church.














Here we are again, after the ceremony.














Here are all my girls after the ceremony. Eline leaves this week and it makes me very sad to be losing one of my girls.









Here we are shoving wedding cake (cheesecake) into each others mouths.




I am exhausted after months of preparation and from the parties and dinners and everything and am ready to take a nap. But first I have to take a minute to especially thank my mother, sister Karin, sister Tammy, cousin Robin and brother Bruce for all the work they did during the reception. I love you all very much!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Mary! You look so beautiful! I wish we could have been there to see you in person...
You all look very happy and I wish you all the very best!
Hugs!!!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Mary, you look so beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations!
Teri

Crazy life of Drizz said...

Congratulations Mary You and Mile look so good together and you were such a Beautiful Bride! Wish we could have been there to give you both hugs and squeezes! So Happy for you! Hugs Debbie D

sara :) said...

Congratulations! You all look so beautiful!