Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quick update

We are in our new home and somewhat unpacked, my stuff at least. Mike's stuff is still in the storage unit and we'll slowly get that unpacked this week.

Chelsea is feeling better. She has only had one dizzy spell in the last week. I've decided to let her play soccer, although it's a decision I'm not totally comfortable with.

We've met some of the neighbors and I'm happy to say that I think we hit the jackpot! The neighbors next to us invited Mike and me over to soak in the hot tub and drink beer! Not too bad, huh!? The neighbors across the street brought over cookies. So far we haven't met any high school kids, but that will come.

So is ending fast and I have so much work to do so I need to get busy!

2 comments:

Carol said...

So the neighbors want to soak in the hot tub & drink beer, huh? Hopefully they're not "swingers" - Ha! Ha!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

small steps :). Glad to hear Chelsea is doing a bit better. I hope it continues to improve!~