Tuesday, April 29, 2008

School's out!

School is finally out, at least for a couple of weeks when I start Summer classes. I am so glad to be done with this semester!

I started my first day of break with a joyous occasion. One of my Godchildren, Iain, was adopted today! He is such a cute baby and babbled loudly during the whole proceedings. He and his brother Elias were playing, kissing and generally causing chaos and the judge loved it! Elias is also adopted and I am also his Godmother. Here is a picture of Iain's baptism and adoption:




Later today Chelsea, Eline and I are going to ride the new Front Runner train to SLC and go shopping at the Gateway mall. It is a very warm day today, around 80 degrees, but it is supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow, around 55 degrees.

The other day I was getting ready to take Scruffy to the groomers. My future husband and my daughter both told me to get him a mohawk. Imagine their surprise when Scruffy came home looking like this:

He looks so mean, but he really is still the sweet little puppy he's always been. Mike says he is going to get him a Harley Davidson collar, and he likes to call the poor dog Spike. But Scruffy will answer to anything as long as there is a Pupperoni around to snack on!

And here's a photo of Mike and me taken on Easter (Iain's baptism day):

No comments: