Saturday, December 27, 2008

We're home

We made it home safely even though the roads were treacherous. It was a long drive and we are all glad to be back home.

Great news! I was looking through the mail and found a letter from the University of Utah. I was just notified that I was accepted to attend graduate school there in the accelerated master's degree program for Social Work! I am so excited! I graduate from Weber State in May with my bachelors degree and start at the University of Utah the middle of July!

Well it's getting late so I am off to bed! Just had to share!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congratulations on your acceptance, Mary! Glad to hear you are all safely back home, too! We have to drive down to ID next weekend, and I'm hoping for good roads again. I get so stressed out when the roads are bad!