Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shopping done!

I do believe I finished up all my shopping.  I think the kids and Mike will be very happy with their loot!  I even had time to make some gifts for my family.  I can't even remember the last time I had the whole weekend to do what I wanted!  Mike is off with a friend watching football and the kids are still in Colorado.  Chelsea called and neither one of them made the cut but they both learned a lot.  Chelsea says she is definitely going to try out again next year. I don't know about Jake yet.

I am so tired so I think I will take a short nap and then try to finish wrapping everything.  Good thing we are taking the truck up to Idaho or we'd never get all the gifts and suitcases loaded!  So far it looks like the weather is going to cooperate.  In any case, it doesn't look like it will be anything like last year, with record snowfalls.

Well, off for my nap and then back to Christmas chores!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow - a second post! Isn't it nice to just have time alone? Sometimes it is good to enjoy our own company. Anyway, have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas!