Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall

Fall is the start of the new TV season.  I was excited to watch the season premiere of my favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy and The Big Bang Theory (TBBT).  And speaking of TBBT I came home from school on Friday and Mike had cleaned the house (which he usually does, not because I don't, but because he's a little OCD so it has to be done a certain way, and only he can do it that way) and had bought me flowers, a card and the complete second season of TBBT.

Last night we watched 5 episodes. That show is so funny we were both laughing out loud!

Today Mike and I went for a motorcycle ride and looked at the fall colors.  The trees are just starting to turn but they are so beautiful.  Here are a few pictures I took. Keep in mind I was on the back of the bike so they aren't the best.


No comments: