Thursday, July 15, 2010

Visit from the in-laws

We had a really nice visit with the in-laws this past week.  This photo includes Mike, his cousin Mini, Harley, Uncle Bob and Aunt Laura.  They traveled from PA and have been all over. They are headed home now.   They are such good people and we all really enjoyed our visit.

Yesterday Scruffy was having a hard time walking on his left rear leg.  Mike took him to the vet and they think he might have arthritis. He got a prescription for puppy ibuprofen and is doing really well today.  I have to go in to get a crown this afternoon and then we are planning to head out tomorrow to go to Bryce Canyon for some camping and hiking.  We are going with friends, Bob and Carol, Marcia,Micah and Jessica. It should be a blast!  It will be about 10 degrees cooler there than it will be here.  Temps are supposed to get up to 99 degrees over the weekend. That I could live without!

This morning I am going to take the dog for a walk then head to Kohls to use a gift card Mike got me a while back.  My new job is a little more casual than my internships so I need some khaki pants and new tops to wear.  I am not much for clothes shopping so it's not that exciting for me!

No comments: