Monday, July 12, 2010

I am back

My dad asked me to start blogging again and since I am finally done with Grad school I guess I should be able to find the time.  Mike's aunt, uncle and cousin are here visiting and we are having a great time.  Harley is also here for the summer.  This weekend we are going camping with Marcia, Jessica, Bob and Carol.  We are heading to Bryce Canyon for a long weekend.  Can't wait to do some hiking.  I have started a new job at the Ogden Homeless Veteran's Fellowship.  It's not what I initially thought I would be doing but it is a very flexible position and the pay is competitive.  There are a lot of health issues going on with family and friends and so I want something that will give me an opportunity to work, get my LCSW license and still spend as much time with my family as possible.  This job will allow all of that.


I am not making any promises but will try to update this blog at least once a week!  See you soon!

No comments: