Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lots of news


Chelsea and I went to her Winterguard dinner. For those of you who don't know, Winterguard is a drumline which competes in the winter. You can watch them here. Chelsea is on the smallest bass drum. They finished 2nd in Utah!



Here is the whole gang!












This is a really bad picture of Laura, me and Carol. We meet about once a month for coffee. We now have to be aware of the time because I almost missed a doctors appointment the first time we had coffee!






This is the most recent x-ray of my ankle. No fractures! The screws and plate will come out in about 6 months. The doc says taking these out causes a blood bath so it has to be done in the operating room. Sounds like fun to me. Once I get them out I'll be on crutches for a week and then I'll have to take it easy for about a month. Taking it easy means not running on the road and not jumping off a cliff, according to the surgeon. Guess I'll have to run on a treadmill for a while after the surgery.


This is my dog, Scruffy. Mike got up about 5:00 and Scruffy got up a little while later. Mike decided it was cold so he covered the dog up. Speaking of Mike, he went to sleep last night (Saturday) around 10:00, woke up at 5:00 am. Then went back to bed around 8:00. He's been in bed since then and it is now almost 9:00 pm. He'll be sorry tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Scruffy!!