Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If it's not one thing it's another

Chelsea had her wisdom teeth out on Friday. Everything seemed to be going well until Sunday afternoon. She became weak, tired, light-headed, nauseous and her swelling just did not go down. She stayed home from school but didn't feel any better by the time I got home in the evening. I called the oral surgeon who said he thought it might be the flu. I took her to the doctor who felt it was definitely because of the removal of her teeth. So he gave her some medication to help with nausea and the swelling. We will be going back to the oral surgeon late today. He's in surgery at the hospital all day so he won't be available until after 4:00. Chelsea will stay home from school again today. It is going to suck for her to to make up all the work but it sucks worse to feel like she does.

2 comments:

salgal said...

Poor Chelsea!!! Can I do anything for you guys?

Jenn said...

Ugh! Poor Chelsea! I hope she's feeling better by now -- and I hope you're doing well too. You've been in my thoughts a lot lately, so I'm sending you some cyber hugs right now... Didja feel that? :-)