Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roy High Drumline 2009




Chelsea's high school drumline won their competition last Saturday. It's the second time they've won first place. I tried to upload the video I took to both my blog and youtube, but for some reason its not working. :( They are so awesome! They perform songs from AC/DC.







It is amazing to me how hard these kids work. They practice every Saturday for 4 hours and then often in the mornings before school. I never had that kind of dedication as a teenager! I am so proud of my beautiful, talented daughter. If you don't know, Chelsea is the one on the far left, with the smallest bass drum.


If anyone can give me hints on how to upload my video email me at mjwaddell1@gmail.com. I have uploaded before to youtube, but now it just looks like it's loading, for hours and still nothing.

I am off to the hospital for a dexa scan to see how bad my osteoporosis is, then to school . I get my hair colored this afternoon. I am really glad because th grey is really showing. I had an appt. two weeks ago, but unfortunately I was in the hospital! Then later this afternoon I am going to physical therapy for my elbow. And Mike will be home later! I am looking forward to having him back where he belongs! :)

1 comment:

salgal said...

Chelsea is such a fun, cute girl. I am glad she has so many interests and friends. Tell us how your scan goes. Hope it's not to bad.