Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year

Well, school has started and I already have lots of homework to do. Guess I'd better get on it!

My parents are coming tomorrow. They brought their trailer down in November and are ready to pick it up and head to Arizona. I don't know why, they only got about 117 inches of snow so far in N. Idaho!

Next week we will start finishing our basement so Chelsea will have her own bedroom and sitting room. She has her own room now but it is upstairs. She wants her own room downstairs and Mike thinks that if she has a sitting room as well she'll stay longer. That is probably true since her grades (3.3) are not good enough to qualify for the University of Utah so she'll probably have to start at Weber State, which isn't a bad thing if you ask me!

I went back to Weight Watchers today. It felt good to be back and I am expecting to reach my WW goal weight in the next month and my personal goal weight in 2 months. I have another herniated disk in my neck and I am hoping I don't have to have any other surgery.

No comments: