Thursday, January 22, 2009

The smog!

Oh my gosh, the smog is so bad it is affecting my sinuses and I have a sore throat. Right now the Wasatch Front has the worst air quality in the country. I am definitely not running outside until it clears out!

The work on the basement continues. It is so noisy with the nail gun, hammers, saws, etc. At least they usually quit by 8:00.

I am starting to consider where I'd like to do my internship during my master's program. One of my professors strongly recommends the children's hospital here, but I am not that excited about commuting everyday. But, if it is a great placement and will help me learn what I want and need to learn I guess I can do it. Besides, I could take the train and light rail right to the hospital. That would save me some money since university students get to ride free.

We went to get Chelsea's passport today. She is going to Greece and Italy in April with students and a teacher from her school. Mike will also be going to Europe, but I'm not sure of the date, but also in April. And here I'll be, all alone.

No comments: