Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday

I couldn't think of a catchy title so Wednesday it is!

Mom and Dad left for Arizona on Monday morning and Mike headed to Las Vegas. You'd think the house would be quiet, but oh no! Mike's friends have started work on the basement and have the bathroom already framed. In the process they've found some things the original owner/builder did wrong. There doesn't seem to be an insulation anywhere in the basement. And a load bearing wall was never even attached to the house! Mike and the guys will be sure to fix all the problems so that the house not only meets code but also is safe and easier to heat.

School is busy. I have several papers to work on. I intend to finish one today. My internship is keeping me busy. I've seen some interesting clients with some interesting issues so I look forward to seeing how their treatment goes.

Chelsea's ears are really killing her. Thankfully she has an appointment this afternoon. I hope they can figure out what it is!

I am feeling really lazy! It's 8:30 and I'm still in my pajamas. Oh well, no one will see me anyway! Now I need to get off my butt, fold some laundry and get busy on my paper.

No comments: