Monday, January 19, 2009

No Eagles

After a long discussion with Mike we decided not to go to the Eagles concert. They are coming here to an open soccer stadium on May 9th. After thinking about the weather possibilities that time of year we decided there was too big of a risk that it would be freezing cold at night in early May. I hate being cold so that pretty much did it for me. Right now we are remodeling our basement. That and the purchase of a new truck pretty much took up most of our savings. I'm a "pay cash or don't buy it" person so I don't want to put concert tickets on a credit card that I can't pay off.

I went running today, even though the smog is really bad. It was an okay run, just glad I got off my butt and did it.

Chelsea is spending all day practicing her drum line competition performance. Those kids are so dedicated! She got herself up at 6:30 today and will be there until 4:30 this afternoon. I just wish she'd put as much effort into her math class!

I've really enjoyed having 4 days off in a row. But tomorrow it's back to school and back to internship.

No comments: